Thursday, October 10, 2013

People Sketching!!

It's been soooo long since I've people sketched.. and actually enjoyed it. Went with a couple Dreamworks friends today to the GoldenRoad Brewery! The place was super cool, and well packed with interesting people to stare at... hehehe.  It was really inspiring to be surrounded by great artists from the animation industry and I think it helped in getting my creative juices flowing faster  than usual :)

I want to continue going most Wednesdays if I can because it's so fun!

It looks like he's floating unintentionally...



I have a trend with not finishing people's bodies when I sketch so that it doesn't communicate the whole story.  Gotta work on that!


The guy had been sitting by the bar looking at his phone for at least an hour...like only looking at his phone and doing nothing else.  I got so caught up drawing everything else for some reason that I forgot to draw the arm actually holding the phone which is the most important part (kind of)... silly me!

My friend Ian doing his snarky face and Jonathan! 

My friend Katia :)
Storyboard Artist Ian Abando drew me in 3 minutes! I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment