Tuesday, November 26, 2013

CTN!!

I know I'm a little late in posting this, but that's because I haven't had a computer for the last week, so accessing one has been a little more annoying :/

Anyhoo, Last week, or last last week, I had the opportunity to attend CTN for the first time! It was overwhelming, full of energy, and just simple fantastically amazing.  Being able to see artists that I have been admiring for along time and finally be able to see them face to face was intimidating but kind of mind blowing.  I met a lot of super cool artists, among them Pascal Campion and Lindsay Olivares, two artists who I have been dying to meet!1 It was also great just to see and support all my friends from DreamWorks and hang out with them as well!

CTN housed a really inspiring environment that gave me the kick starter mentality and motivation I need for next semester to work on my shizz.  Definitely want to go again next year, but hopefully not spend as much money as I did buying artwork and books... which I'm not going to say how much :p 



My roommate and I got a caricature with Lindsey Olivares!!
Ivan Aguirre! An amazing artist from whom my roommate bought a print from him for my birthday :)


I finally got to meet Pascal Campion, who's art I basically worship.

My newly decorated wall in my room with all the prints I got hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment