Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Caricatures!

Soo, it probably doesn't show on my blog, but I lOVE drawing people, particularly their faces.  I really admire people who can do great caricatures and really capture the essence of a person through their most interesting facial features.  And be able to exaggerate without shame without making them look like a completely different person.  This summer, I decided to draw a few of my friends for fun.  Super fun to draw, so I decided to post here!

He hated me for making his nose so big...




He has a really intense russian face I tried to capture! 


This guy is the cockiest in the world, so I tried to make him the nerdiest looking person ever :p  He's actually incredibly nice if you meet him :)



So this guy... an international student from Portugal thought it was ok to call girls sweetie when he first came here.. which I thought was hilarious, so I wanted to make fun of that :p



My friend from my summer internship! He wanted me to draw him in a super boy suit, so I did just that :)




No comments:

Post a Comment