Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Some Gouache and Pastel Studies

I lately have been trying out gouache for the first time and I'm absolutely in love!! I finally invested in good quality Windsor and Newton ones, and they make all the difference.  Here are some Edgar Payne studies I've been doing- they don't really like anything like the actual paintings, but I'm learning a lot from these.

Also decided to include a compilation of my favorite pastel studies from life that I've done in the last couple months! Pastel and gouache are my two favorites right now :D

**I don't know what it is with blogger, but I feel like it changes the colors of all my stuff slightly and makes it more saturated and contrasty... so this is not completely accurate.

Check out my IG at tiffiemangoes for better ones!










No comments:

Post a Comment