Friday, January 23, 2015

Headddssssss!!

This semester, I'm taking a head painting class, and it has been so exciting! Just started two weeks ago, but I'm learning so much!! This is my first official head painting class, which is funny, because I love painting and drawing heads, and haven't gotten to take a class until now.

 Here are some paintings I did so far! The first couple of the guy are of my boyfriend which was for practice, and the last one is from the second day of class, first time we got to paint.

close up of head portrait of boyfriend- painted this one from an iPhone! super tough.


painted him reading the next day- he kept moving so it was kind of hard!

first head painting class- taken in artificial light

then natural light- blows my mind how different they look

gray scaled it just for fun to see how the values were working... ehh!

No comments:

Post a Comment