Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sketches from Break!

Sooo, after a grueling week of deadlines and no sleep, I finally had the chance to release some steam. Last weekend I went to San Francisco for the first time after about 10 years? I don't even remember.  It is quite a charming city, and although I didn't get as much drawing done as I wanted to, it was a very relaxing well spent trip.

As I am home right now in SD, I also got to visit my home beach Torrey Pines, and sketch a little by myself with the waves as my sound track.  It was quite a wonderfully meditative and calming experience :)
sketch from Alamo square! was kind of going for something looser

quick pastel sketch at Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey!

Torrey Pines :) 

Torrey Pines #2 


We got to visit Google!! There were bikes were you could just pick up at anytime and bike around the campus!

View taken from the Observatory level at De Young Museum! 





Walking around Union Square on brisk morning :)


Never seen a sewer do that until this time!

How majestic the Golden Gate Bridge is :)

Painted ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment